Forest Hills Forum Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1
Need advice please! I am new to this forum and also to FH :)
Post Need advice please! I am new to this forum and also to FH :) 
Hi everyone,
I needed some guidance about renting an apartment at the 150 Greenway Terrace building in forest hills.

I recently moved to NY from CA along with my husband, and really liked the FH area - especially the Forest Hill Gardens. We were told that the greenway terrace is the only rental building in FH, is it true??

Also, we applied for an apartment there, but the Manager (Ms. Mikki) told us that the apartment we applied has already been rented out...even though she told us to submit the application with 80 dollars fee only one day prior to telling us it is no longer available. We were still fine with it thinking that it is quite possible that someone acted before us to finalize the deal.

However, I was shocked to know 3 days later that the same apartment is still available, and one of my friend went to see it!!!?!!

I tried calling back, but she was very rude.

Anyone has any experience about this management??

Also, is there no other rental building in whole of Forest hill gardens?? Any feedback will be appreciated. Thanks!

Post Re: Need advice please! I am new to this forum and also to F 
[quote="ARCHIE"]Hi everyone,
I needed some guidance about renting an apartment at the 150 Greenway Terrace building in forest hills.

I recently moved to NY from CA along with my husband, and really liked the FH area - especially the Forest Hill Gardens. We were told that the greenway terrace is the only rental building in FH, is it true??

Also, we applied for an apartment there, but the Manager (Ms. Mikki) told us that the apartment we applied has already been rented out...even though she told us to submit the application with 80 dollars fee only one day prior to telling us it is no longer available. We were still fine with it thinking that it is quite possible that someone acted before us to finalize the deal.

However, I was shocked to know 3 days later that the same apartment is still available, and one of my friend went to see it!!!?!!

I tried calling back, but she was very rude.

Anyone has any experience about this management??

Also, is there no other rental building in whole of Forest hill gardens?? Any feedback will be appreciated. Thanks![/quote]

Judging from what you wrote I am surprised the 80 dollars are gone. But there may or may not be legitamate reasons. It is usually easier to rent from a house since you will be dealing directly with the owner. I am sorry for your experience so far and hope it will be smoother from now on.

There is no reason to be rude to anyone really tho.

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1