Forest Hills Forum Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 4 of 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Kennedy House Co-op Real Estate.
Twisted Evil hi i am the devil quit being so fuucking boing

Post Station Square Inn Apartments Corp. 
At the end of December, 2008, Station Square Inn Apartments Corp. held an annual shareholders meeting. Prior to this meeting, Martin and Katherine Levinson, assisted by Terry Maracas, went to every apartment and shareholder in an attempt to brainwash them against Len Lombard and Rhona Magelowitz. They succeeded in putting new people in place on the board of directors. Unfortunately, they made a huge mistake. The new board has no experience or knowledge of running a coop or curing the numerous violations or keeping the work going while the scaffold is up. This new board chose to use a large sum of money on personal vendettas against Len Lombard. They initiated costly lawsuits and assessed the shareholders in order to keep these lawsuits going. They fired Ms. Magelowitz without cause. They have not paid the roofer, who was almost finished with the difficult task of the top of the tower. They have not paid the architect who did extensive research to put together a plan to restore the 100 year old arts and crafts facade. The best people who were getting the sorely needed work done, are all gone now, thanks to the Levinsons and Mr. Maracas. How do they sleep at night?

Post Station Square Inn 
When can we expect Rhona and/or Len to stop posting this nonsense about themselves like the previous post? They put the Inn in the position it was in when the new board took over. They ruined that place for years and now they want to blame it on someone else... what a joke. Len your hopefully going to jail and Rhona you can afford to lose a few pounds off of that meat stack thats growing on your neck.

What is going on with the inn? That scaffolding has been there forever. Is there a lot of major work left ?

Or is it just surface work?

Is it a lot of work? Can we finish it ourselves?

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM I WAS WELL QUALIFY BUT THESE BOARD NOT EVEN GIVE ME AN APPT THEN I JUST ASK FOR MY MONEY BACK

Post RE: 
You only have to do a very few things right in your life so long as you don't do too many things wrong

Post RE: 
Failing to plan is planning to fail.

Post Len Lombard 
Seems like a lot of people think len and rhona are scum. if the shoe fits........

Post Station Square Inn Apartments Corp. 
Born and raised in Forest Hills Gardens, I can only tell you that Station Square Inn building has needed work since way before i was born. so, we are talking more than 27 years of falling apart. My mom wanted me to buy an apartment in there to have for future use, since they are small and affordable. We went to see Rhona together and I will never forget that. She told us the truth about everything! At dinner that night, my mom told my dad what transpired. Rhona told us NOT to buy there unless we were prepared to sustain and pay large and consistent maintenance increases. Now, I hear it is much worse without her. At least she controlled things honestly and just tried to get the building restored. The new board has a personal vendetta against Mr. Len Lombard and they are spending precious coop money on suing him, rather than on repairs. good luck to the new kids on the block, they need it![/b]

Ignorance is so bliss, I guess. I never post anything anonymously. I am a stand up person. Look at the anonymous posts. They have nothing to talk about other than childish slanders such as Rhona eating another pastrami sandwich or combing Lens silver hair. Who hates us, Kathy? You and Martin? Great work. How come the scaffold is still up? I put it up based on a DOB order and was about to complete everything when your personal vendetta against Len hit the fan. You did some job on the poor building. The truth will always surface dearheart. Your personal vendetta is a huge injustice to the shareholders and they know now.

Post I am me, who are you?  
Hi Everyone,

Just found this site and thought it might be useful to chat to people who are trying to accomplish the same as me!

I spend too much of my life on the internet and look forward to chatting to you all and picking up and sharing ideas along the way!

Eva

Post Hi everyone  
Hi,

My name is Eva.

I'm excited to be part of this large and growing forum of great people and thankyou all for making me feel welcome. I just joined today.

My special interests or skills are:
- HTML
- SEO
- Web design
- Internet business

I am happy to help others that need it and offer advice where possible Smile

I was speaking to a few friends of mine at the Kennedy House. I hear they are having quite a few problems selling units there. The problems seem more severe than the real estate slowdown that has been going on. 1 bedroom Units that were listing for 350k and up are lucky to get an off in the 2's I hear. Part of the problem, is the Board requires 33% down. That is bizarre considering all of the new condo development going up . Condos are 10% down. Plus, I hear the board is very hard on prospective buyers, buyers have waited more than a month for an answer. It has been a nice building, but it looks like it is going down. Does anyone else have any insight on this?

You should tell to your friends to look for another deal. The price of their units is going down because of the high rate of charges. The best option that they can do now is to market their units so that they can actually choose the best deal.

by: real estate agents

Post FHI 
It is well known to many that Len and Rhona lie about everything. So much so that to them it becomes reality. To Len the building had been his cash-cow for many years. Shady dealings are his MO. He has not an ounce of integrity or sense of right and wrong. He is arrogant, mean spirited, selfish, duplicitous, dubious,conniving. irreverent, Machiavellian.... In short a pariah. A menace.
His primary concern is to himself and his bottom line-that is all. He has no fielty to this community or to the FHI. He is simply a landlord who cares only for himself . There are many bad and stupid things he has done over the years that put the coop in jeopardy and wasted precious funds. He is a lawyer and RE broker of the worst category. No one wants to deal with him and he should be voted out of the building as a person of ill repute. He is at the heart of the financial ruin that has befallen the FHI. In my judgement and many others, he should be brought up on charges and have his licenses revoked. This should apply to Rhona as well. Her double dealings, lies and kickback schemes should be exposed and she too should have her licenses revoked as a "Professional"building manager and Real Estate Broker. These two have colluded together for many years. They are rapacious and greedy to the detriment of all. Marty and Kathy Levinson sounded the horn on the entrenched corruption of these two and should be commended greatly for their efforts and success. Removing those two evil doers from the board is the first step in the right direction.
The current board is making great headway in a positive direction towards saving the building. Martin as President has defended the coop against Len's lawsuit and prevailed. This has all been done at no charge to the coop. We owe him a great deal for this. Thank you Martin- you're aces in my eyes. Credit should go to all the board members for their diligence and contributions of time and expertise. i recognize the effort and sacrifice you are all making and thank you dearly for it.
Rhona's posts are typical of how she thinks. They are all fabricated lies that distort the truth. To her they are the truth. You cannot argue with a demented mind. Her failure as a building manager may not be obvious to many of the new shareholders since they have a very limited history of events in the past. She is the worst that could have happened to this coop. Her integrity is zero. Her performance is zero. She should be banished from the community she was supposed to serve.
I am so heartened and grateful to the positive turn of events at the FHI. It's as if a veil of darkness and evil has been lifted and blue skies are ascending.

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 4 of 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next