Forest Hills Forum Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1
Seeking a 1 bdrm sublease in Forest Hills by July/Aug.
Post Seeking a 1 bdrm sublease in Forest Hills by July/Aug. 
This may seem like a really early posting but just want to see what is out there and get a jump on all options - here's my deal, sgl, professional, responsible guy 40's, no pets or kids, non-smk. I currently rent in Kew Gardens and my lease expires in July. Have been here for 4 years and do not wish to renew any longer. I'm hoping that someone who owns a coop and wants to sell but having a hard time in this current market would be open to sub-lease for at least one year. I'd be willing to sign a 2yr if it is an exceptional deal and we hit it off as potential landlord/tenent. I need a 1 bdrm or even what they call a JR 4 w/spare room. Kitchen doesn't have to be eat-in as long as it has plenty of counter-space (dishwasher would be nice) and a dinette area to put a small round table and four chairs. I don't have a car so parking is not an issue for me but do need to be in walking distance to LIRR and shopping, dry cleaning, banks, etc. I am a very quiet and clean guy and expect the same of any building I live in. I just think it matters how well-maintained it is, such as the lobby areas, stairwells, laundry room, outside grounds. Unfortunately, you don't always get that from super's or landlords. I'm happy to give any other information you need, including credit reports and reference. Thanks so much for reading this.

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1