Forest Hills Forum Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1
coop website
Post coop website 
Hello,

I'm looking to buy a coop in Forest Hills. Anyone know of any good websites? Thx.

Post Re: coop website 
NEW BUYER wrote:
Hello,

I'm looking to buy a coop in Forest Hills. Anyone know of any good websites? Thx.

Just go to Kraham Realty on Queens Blvd. Or Argo. The Argo Corporation (The Argo Corporation)

6535 Yellowstone Blvd 1h, Forest Hills, NY 11375-2024

They have most coops.

Post Co-Op site 
Hi New Buyer,

I work at the Century 21 Benjamin office in Forest Hills and we have many co-op listings. You can have a look at our website at: www.century21.com.

If you are interested in viewing any apartments or have any questions you can email me at: Catherine.tan.realtor@gmail.com

Good Luck.

Catherine

i was looking at a studio jr 1 with a separate kitchen sleeping room and working fireplace in the gardens. asking price was 290k does this sound high or about right?

Post Units for Sale at the Pinnacle Condo Website 
Visit the Pinnacle Condominium website at http://www.pinnacleatforesthills.com

Post Argo 
Argo's website is www.argo.com. They seem to be in all the boroughs. They have lots buildings in Forest Hills, one guy seems to handle most of them, Zhan. http://argo.com/BrokerWebsite3/ArgoCorporation/agent_details.asp?brid=28502

Anyone bought or rent from them before?

Post website 
go to mlsli.com
filter queens, coop and condos

you can also try craiglist, fsbo, forsalebyowner, owners...for those people who are trying to sell the apartments on their own...

Post Coops 
Check out madeleinerealty.com. I'm an associate broker for them. Leave me (alan mann) a contact if I can help you.

Post Hello everyone :) 
Newer member, just wanted to introduce myself. I hope to learn a lot from everyone. Smile

Post Re: coop website 
I'm selling my large studio in Forest Hills, $169,000. Let me know if you are interested at aptt1211@gmail.com

NEW BUYER wrote:
Hello,

Post dr dre headphones 
dfgdfg

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1