Forest Hills Forum Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1
Now I know Forest Hills real estate is RIDICULOUS!!!.
Checkout this listing http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/rfs/302267494.html Are they kidding me?? comps are in the 700s and its on selfridge. Brokers gone madd!! $1289000 SEMI-DETACHED TAPESTRY BRICK TOWNHOUSE MANICURED INSIDE & OUT Reply to: see below Date: 2007-03-28, 10:25PM EDT Classic Brick Semi-Detached Townhouse in mint condition with windows on 3 exposures and views overlooking manicured and landscaped park. Beautiful hardwood floors and original pre-war details stand out in this meticulously renovated home on large 31'x100' lot with its own private garden and detached garage. 1st FL: Features 10'6" ceilings, leaded stained glass windows, refinished hardwood flors and classic wrought iron work throughout. Sunken Living Room with hand wrought beamed ceiling and gas/wood burning fireplace. Step up to large raised wood paneled formal Dining Room. Bright Kitchen with Breakfast Room/Office and 1/2 Bath. Door to garden and garage. 2nd FL: Spacious Master Bedroom with large closets and newly renovated private Bath featuring granite tiling and counter tops with drop-in double sinks and Koehler cast iron tub. 2 additional bright and spacious Bedrooms with generous closet space. Fully renovated and granite tiled hall Bath with sky light. Retro Basement is fully finished with high ceilings, fireplace, large wet bar and Laundry Room. All utilities are in mint condition with new electric service, new water main from house to street, and new hot water heater. Door exiting to rear of house. Taxes: $3,579 approx./yr. For details call us at 718-268-1045 or for information on our listings and our community visit us at http://www.foresthillsrealestate.com/
2007-03-29 06:13:05

Wow. That is quite a lot. although the lot is larger than most at 31'X100'. Now I'd like to take a look at this house. Just to see maybe it is really nice inside? How is the location? On Selfridge is not bad although far from the subway.To me the scariest things are the windsor and the pinnacle. Those apartments are going for manhattan prices. 1 bedroom is what? $800K there?

yes the lot is a bit larger than most, and i have not seen the inside. Even if it came with a robot to scratch my back it shouldnt list for anything over 1mil. ....1 mil and it would have to have all the amenities
2007-04-08 18:13:04
Anonymous

$%*'`[PGP]%*'`@Yeah i drove by there, no way you can ask for over $1mil there. I'm sorry, not that location. Location location location. that's not a location for $1mil in forest hills. maybe if it's 60X100 feet. heh

I think over $1mil, in forest hills, you have to be within 10 minutes walking to the subway. on the south side of course.
Do you guys like the north side? The north side looks insane. I'm sorry but the north side is becoming a concrete jungle. people are ripping up all the plants and cementing their entire property. that's bad enough there are a ton of cars there, without lawns, I don't know, I don't think there is enough oxygen there.
2007-04-08 19:52:33
Anonymous

$%*'`[aasdfasfd]%*'`@http://www.mlsli.com/uniDetails.CFM?MLNum=1949289&typeprop=1&start=21&rpp=20

FOREST HILLS
List Price: $1,070,000

SEC/AREA: Forest Hills
2 family, 10 room Colonial
4 Bedrooms, 3 Full Baths
Gas, Hw heating
A/C: 4
Detached Frame construction
Year Built: 1935
Lot: 32 X 100
Building Size: 22X50
Appearance: Mint

This seems a little expensive.
2007-04-30 21:48:22
readme

http://www.mlsli.com/uniDetails.CFM?MLNum=1949289&typeprop=1&start=21&rpp=20FOREST HILLSList Price: $1,070,000SEC/AREA: Forest Hills2 family, 10 room Colonial4 Bedrooms, 3 Full BathsGas, Hw heatingA/C: 4Detached Frame constructionYear Built: 1935Lot: 32 X 100Building Size: 22X50Appearance: MintThis seems a little expensive.

I did the math on this one and the asking price is in almost the right ballpark.... the listing price should be maybe 60-90k less dependant on condition and finished basement and attic. I have not seen the property but from the pics it seems to be in fair condition. Let us know if yoiu should go by an open house. I will try to beat you there this coming weekend.

TTYL

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1