Forest Hills Forum Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1
Desperate Housewives in Forest Hills.
Any women feeling like catching a drink?? Strictly plutonic.............................................for now hee hee

Sure I'm game ....but i'm not a housewife....With all the husbands out to work, I'm sure there are some lonely housewives all around. lol

Ms Foresthills you must be pretty daring to respond, so I will follow up and ask for a breif description about yourself. Maybe even your likes and dislikes heeheeLook forward to your response

hm....i have eyes, nose, ears and other generics. i like long walks on the beach, romantic sunsets, rainbows, morning dew, candle lit dinners, world peace, puppies......you?

unlike you I do have brown eyes (that could mesmerize any man or woman)haha, dark hair, a decent size nose, no dumbo ears and juicy lips. I like to roll in the sand, lay in the sun, lucky charms, golfing through the morning dew, having a cocktail in a dark cozy corner, dont want to at this moment talk politics, a mature boxer or golden retriever, lazy day in front of the tv, lg ice coffee, naked juice (green machine), POM lychee green tea, Ketal one and tonic with 2 limes, BBQ's, a drive along the shore with the windows rolled down, getting into bed with a light chill between the sheets and wishing I was in Hawaii

hope that answers a bit. Tag your it!!

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1