Forest Hills Forum Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1
Does anyone have any information about the Forest Hills Inn?
Post Does anyone have any information about the Forest Hills Inn? 
Does anyone have any information about the Forest Hills Inn? Thank you.

No idea. What's happening there? Is it just coops there now?

Not sure. It looks like a beautiful building-what's with the scaffolding? Is it a nice place to live? The prices seem to be alot lower than the surrounding buildings. Why is that? Any feedback is appreciated-thank you.

then why don't u go and look at one of the apartments there. then you'll know why they are so low. it's because the place is a d.u.m.p.

I've read that they are restoring the building-is this a well run building? I've seen a few of the apartments-they are 'different'. Does anyone who lives there have any input?

then why don't u go and look at one of the apartments there. then you'll know why they are so low. it's because the place is a d.u.m.p.

To the person that replied that Forest Hills Inn is a "dump" really doesn't know what they are talking about. The Inn is a 100+ year old landmark in Forest Hills Gardens that has been converted to a co-op building. 95% of the residents that live there OWN and do not RENT. Even though the apartments may be small and have very unique shapes they are paying for the convenience and prestige to live there. Extensive renovations are being done to the facade and to restore the original chimney and steeple to this building. Due to the fact of the building's age extensive renovations are also underway for the interior laundry rooms and heating system. It is a beautiful historic building that I would love to live in! That is if I could afford it! I had a friend that lives in the Tower of the Inn and what a view they have of Station Square from that building. Gorgeous!!

What's going on with that tower? It's been under construction for a long time?

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1