Forest Hills Forum Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1
Apartment Search Advice: Pet-Friendly Rentals.
We are looking to rent a two-bedroom in a pet-friendly, elevator building but have been discouraged by the lack of available units. We have been searching on our own (craigslist, rent-direct, etc.) and with brokers and have seen very few places that meet our minimum requirements. We have a flexible move-in date and are willing to pay up to $2200/month. Is it possible that there is so little turn-over in Forest Hills or is our timing off? Are we doing something wrong? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I don't know much about rentals but can it be a house instead of elevator building? cause I know there are some houses renting out their first or second floor.

A house would be fine, given it suits our needs. Where are these houses for rent? How could I get more information? Thanks!

hm... you can give our office a call (718) 268-7788, advantage realty... i'm not familiar with the rentals but I know we rented a 2 bedroom earlier yesterday with your similar needs. august is always the slowest month of the year in any activities...guess people at the beach or busy getting ready for school...hope this helps.

-pete

Post Rentals 
Looking for one-bedroom. Don't want to pay more than $1000.00 or around there. Single person, no pets. Need to take subway to Manhattan in the a.m.

Anonymous wrote:
hm... you can give our office a call (718) 268-7788, advantage realty... i'm not familiar with the rentals but I know we rented a 2 bedroom earlier yesterday with your similar needs. august is always the slowest month of the year in any activities...guess people at the beach or busy getting ready for school...hope this helps.

-pete

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1