Forest Hills Forum Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 4
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
EXIT KINGDOM SUCKS. THEY ARE LIARS. THEY SCREWED ME OVER..
EXIT KINGDOM REALTY AT FOREST HILLS ARE BUNCH OF FUCKING LIARS. THEY TRIED TO SCREW ME OVER WHEN I WAS SELLING MY HOUSE!LINDA TRAN IS AN EVIL WICKED WOMAN. SHE TOLD ME SHE WOULD SELL MY HOUSE FOR 2x WHAT THE MARKET WAS GOING FOR. WHAT A LIAR, MY WIFE ACTUALLY BELIEVED HER. WE ENDED UP BEING SCREWED INTO LOSING MONEY AND MOST OF ALL OUR FUCKING TIME. WE DON'T HAVE FUCKING TIME TO WASTE ON THIS FUCKING BITCH!THIS COSTS ME $200k AFTER HALF A YEAR OF BULLSHITTING IN THE MARKET. THEY ARE BUNCH OF FUCKING LIARS. LINDA TRAN YOU ARE A FUCKING BITCH. FUCK YOU YOU FUCKED ME OVER OUT OF MY MONEY.MR. PISSED OFF.

I had a bad experience with Exit Kingdom (EK)last year. I'm surprised that someone finally had the guts to mention this company. Last year I sold my house, and was stupid enough to sign up with EK. It's true that there are other realtors office a few stores down , I went to one which was recommended called Weichert Realty. The people there gave me a good price and and they didn't pressure me, they were going to get me an additional 50K. However, as human beings we are always looking for the better deal, so I decided to try EK. Of course, they were kind and welcomed me with open arms that was the beginning of the catch and hook. They promised me that they could get me a really good price no strings attatched, I was really happy , anyone would if you could get 100K more for your property. So like the sucker that I was I signed with them, they told me if i was dissatisfied that I could break the contract and no bad feelings. I truly trusted these people. That was one of the biggest mistakes I ever made. Not only did they lie about the additional 100K that they could get for my property, but when I said I wanted to break the contract with no hard feelings I was basically harrassed. The not so nice side came out. I never got my extra 100k , and if I had stayed with Weichert Realty I would have at least had an additional 50K. Instead I got a lousy price with asshole people. So word to the wise, if something is too good to be true,ITS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. Beware of people like EXIT KINGDOM. I Keep in touch with neighbors from my old area, and they told me that other people had the same complaints. I wish I had heard about these things beforehand.

I noticed that there was no reply to my comment, I am waiting anxiously, since a little birdie told me that EK folk are obsessed with this forum. I would like to solidify some infomation for fraud on these people.
SIGNED: AN ANGRY CUSTOMER

Please remove this and any other negative posts about EXIT KINGDOM REALTY from this forum.

Thank you,

Vincent Koo

EXIT KINGDOM REALTY

I cannot believe the high and mighty vincent ( the poo ) koo replied. People do not be fooled by this man, he and his fellow co-workers at EK are thiefs and liars. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!!!! I cannot emphasize this anymore than this. PLEASE AVOID THEM, if you don't you will surely regret it. I cannot believe that after a year EK decided to reply. Buisness must be going down the drain for them. Word has spread of their corruption, I hope they go bankrupt. There is justice in this world.

EXIT KINGDOM REALTY AT FOREST HILLS ARE BUNCH OF FUCKING LIARS. THEY TRIED TO SCREW ME OVER WHEN I WAS SELLING MY HOUSE!LINDA TRAN IS AN EVIL WICKED WOMAN. SHE TOLD ME SHE WOULD SELL MY HOUSE FOR 2x WHAT THE MARKET WAS GOING FOR. WHAT A LIAR, MY WIFE ACTUALLY BELIEVED HER. WE ENDED UP BEING SCREWED INTO LOSING MONEY AND MOST OF ALL OUR FUCKING TIME. WE DON'T HAVE FUCKING TIME TO WASTE ON THIS FUCKING BITCH!THIS COSTS ME $200k AFTER HALF A YEAR OF BULLSHITTING IN THE MARKET. THEY ARE BUNCH OF FUCKING LIARS. LINDA TRAN YOU ARE A FUCKING BITCH. FUCK YOU YOU FUCKED ME OVER OUT OF MY MONEY.MR. PISSED OFF.

Stop being so f*cking greedy. Its people like you that f*cking ruin it for descent buyers. You want 100k more than what your property is really worth... Are u f*cking kidding me??! What a jerk off.

Yeah is this guy(vincent) kiddin me?? the ballz he has to come on this site and reguest that people dont bash his firm is RIDICULOUS!!! This is a open forum retard!!! People like myself can can bash you guys if need be.

It seems like a bunch of people have the same opinion so "Voice on my fellow exit kingdom haters!!"

signed,
Vincent Poo Poo the 1st

haha yeah those guys are scammers. they scam all these poor agents and then they scam all the buyers and sellers. you know what you guys need to do? you need to hook up and file class action lawsuit. if you sue one by one it's going to take forever.

Please remove this and any other negative posts about EXIT KINGDOM REALTY from this forum.Thank you,Vincent KooEXIT KINGDOM REALTY

Derr...this is free speech. Please close your office.

FU POO!!!! DOWN WITH VIETCONGS!!!!! I say what I want, ESPECIALLY if its the truth, and its true that EXIT Realty sucks viet dick, You guys are scammers, thieves,bloodsuckers,plus u steal otehr ppls work, not just the money.

Stop bitching the realtor. They are all the same. If you need to blame someone, blame yourself. You were screwed by your own greed and stupidity (of believing someone else would buy your house at 2x the price). And it is you folks who made the FH real estate market so difficult.

So apparently you like the fact that cut throat lying pieces of crap run their phony business in Forest Hills? Yeah, you are really contributing to this neighborhood. Move to Rego Park,idiot!

I cannot believe everyone here dare to say so many bad things about Exit Kingdom Realty. I am sure everyone is just jealous of our success.

1. Exit is the largest realty office in Forest Hills!
2. Exit Realty is the fastest growing real estate company in the history of the world! Exit has been compared to as the Microsoft of Real Estate!
3. Exit has offices in all of north america, including Canada!
4. Exit has the BEST payout to our agents in the history of Real Estate!
5. Exit is the ONLY real estate company to pay out residuals for recruiting new agents!
6. Exit has NO desk fees, EVER!
7. Only with Exit can you make MORE than 100%!
8. Exit has REINVENTED Real Estate! Period.

Because of all these world leading facts, everyone is jealous of our growth.

Please report these wrongful real estate practice to Consumer Affair or find out how to how to get their licencse revoke.

This is Vincent Koo.

Linda Tran

This is Linda Tran.

ENJOY!

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 4
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next