Forest Hills Forum Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1
Hi All!.

I hope everyone is doing well. The weather has been beautiful, and the foliage magnificent. I am not exactly new to FHG (moved here in feb), but kind of feel like it. Are there any groups or activities here where one can mingle and meet fellow members of the community?

Hi! I would like to know the same thing, I went to the community house next to the church a few times and met some nice wonderful folks there. Lots of activities there is to do to help others. Anything else for younger singles in their 20's?

Hi Crude Trader! Welcome to the neighborhood! Every morning a few of us are practicing Tai Chi on the lawn in greenway terrace at 7am in the morning! It would be a delight if you can join us and let your chi flow!

I would love to join in Tai Chi. Only one problem, I'm in the office at 6am!! Do you lovely gals do anything in the evenings or weekend?

I've bee by the community house too. We should start a group or something. I'd love to do brunch with a bunch of ladies on the weekends. The hike up to the city for brunch is such a chore.

Emma,I've bee by the community house too. We should start a group or something. I'd love to do brunch with a bunch of ladies on the weekends. The hike up to the city for brunch is such a chore.

Yes Yes! We should get some brunch and organize us together! I know my aunt goes to a women's meeting somewhere. She told me it's horrifically boring. We need something for us younger gals

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1