Forest Hills Forum Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Can anybody give some information on 2br coop price?
Post Can anybody give some information on 2br coop price? 
I am considering put an offer for a 2br coop (Jr.4) located on 113st north of Queenblv. I have no any idea on the current market and current price for a 2br coop in that area. can anybody give me some inforatmion on the current price of a 2br coop in forest hills?
and how much usually for a 2br coop in Part-time dorman building? The building looks well-maintained. And How to get further information on the building? thanks. Any information will be very appreciated, thanks

My friend sold hers 2 bedroom coop around there for $250K but that was last year. I know in manhattan you can check all prices for a particular building don't know about queens.

I think you can ask the super also they usually know but don't nkow if they are reliable at remembering.

Thanks HUNGRY, Can you tell me a little bit about your friend's apt location if possible? thanks. I inquired an agent on a 2br price. She said that 2br close to Express E/F train was over 300K, a 1br may around 250-260K. I really have no ideas on this. I am planning to bid a 2br on 113st 77ave. I have no idea about the real price there. Actually, The prewar building looks nice.

It's right off 65th road. I can't remember the address now but no door man it's part of the 4 sets of the same buildings with the same red awning front sort. It's about 15 minutes walk to the subway as far as I remember. I think closer to subway making it $300K might be ok. I don't know how close you have to be though. I am pretty sure the super should know the prices that went through your building.

There are several ways to check on sales. One is to look on the NYC.Gov/finance website and you will find all recorded sales activity for every property in NYC. It takes a little work but you can download it to an excel (or other) file. Another is a service to which you can subscribe (a portion of which is free) Property Shark. This service will provide details about any property in NYC (or other others they support). For co-ops at the beginning of each property shark report there is unit sale information. Another way is to contact the Managing Agent of the building that interests you, sometimes they will give you the information about sales, but I admit most are non-responsive. Last you can always speak to a Real Estate agent and ske them to "run comparisons" in this market they would be more than happy to help.

Two bedrooms near the train station are expensive. I was looking at this one
http://www.zillow.com/HomeDetails.htm?zprop=2144102188

I have a two bedroom apartment you might be interested in. Check it out at www.foresthillsapartment.net
I think 299k is a steal.

Nice Apartment, but too far from the station.

http://www.postlets.com/res/825028

Here is a good location

http://www.postlets.com/res/825028

11145 76th ave

But that one needs a new kitchen.

Nothing is perfect. We have to pick the one we care more.

Do you have to apply to open up the wall in the kitchen into the dining room?

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next