Forest Hills Forum Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1
where are you hanging out in the evenings????.
Hi ,I am new in town, so I wanted to know whereare u hanging out usually in Forest Hills?Thanks

I just sit in barnes and noble if i'm not too tired. If not i'm usually somewhere downtown.

I'd noticed there is this pool hall on the second floor on austin street, just opposite petland discount. I'm not sure if most of the people there actually are from forest hills tho. and I'm personally not a fan of pool hall hang outs. I'd much rather sit and read my paper at t-bone diner. there is the gelato place, forgot it's name off austin and new york sports club? there's more seating there.

And on that note, the most beautiful women from around here hangs around readme's living room.

Iam flattered that I would be mentioned when it comes to the category of women. I would have to correct you when you say "living room" it should be "BEDROOM" hahahahaha

thank you for the mention!!
readme

At last the girl is here!!! Can u tell me where do u ussually hang out in Forest Hills?

R u form F H? How old r u?

Hope hearing u soon!

Where is downtown? I'm relatively new to this area as well. Well I've been here for almost 2 years now just never spent any time around here. Where does the mid-20's crown hang out? If any.

Thanks!

there are loads of places in FH to hang out. 5 burro's is GREAT! woop woop or the bar at jade, or irish cottage!

Reply to : AnonymousIam flattered that I would be mentioned when it comes to the category of women. I would have to correct you when you say "living room" it should be "BEDROOM" hahahahahathank you for the mention!!readmeHi Readme!!At last the girl ishere!!! Can u tell me where do u ussually hang out in Forest Hills?R u form F H? How old r u?Hope hearing u soon!

I do live in FH and am 35, 6ft 1 with dark hair. I occasionally goto modus then head over to Jade fro a quikie b4 i go home. So a bit about yourself Ms jus

$%*'`[danield]%*'`@Do you guys know enough singles to make a get together? Maybe we can do a singles meet for people who live around here?

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1