Forest Hills Forum Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1
Interested in forest hills.

my husband and i currenly live in astoria and are considering buying in forest hills. i dont know that much abotu the area but ive been there once and thought it was really cute. Can someone give me an idea of areas or streets that would be ideal for us to live in that that are cute and close enough for us to walk to the subways? Having austin street at a walkable distance is ideal as well...

thanks

rachel

Well depending on your budget the closer to austin street, the higher the price goes. I think there are some really lovely apartments in Forest hills gardens inns. I think it's much older inside and kind of drab but it's just a step from austin street. The north side would not be as fun since you have to cross that dangerous Queens Blvd. Although lots of my friends cross via going through the subway tunnel. If you are buying a house and want walking distance to austin street then it would have to be in the gardens but it's too expensive for me in there. Inside the gardens everything is cute and serene. It's like a totally different city. So maybe get a place in Forest Hills inns or the apartments in the gardens.

Rachel (R

What is your budget and what type of property you and your husband are willing to buy? I will advice you to meet the estate agent there. Visit couple of sites before investing the payment.

My budget is 130k and I want to buy a house near Astoria above this price.Please suggest me some good locations here.

I like these type of apartments in the garden area, so wanted to know about the prices of these particular apartments. Because it must also fit into my budget.

I like these type of apartments in the garden area, so wanted to know about the prices of these particular apartments. Because it must also fit into my budget.

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1