Forest Hills Forum Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 4 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
EXIT KINGDOM SUCKS. THEY ARE LIARS. THEY SCREWED ME OVER..
EXIT KINGDOM REALTY AT FOREST HILLS ARE BUNCH OF FUCKING LIARS. THEY TRIED TO SCREW ME OVER WHEN I WAS SELLING MY HOUSE!LINDA TRAN IS AN EVIL WICKED WOMAN. SHE TOLD ME SHE WOULD SELL MY HOUSE FOR 2x WHAT THE MARKET WAS GOING FOR. WHAT A LIAR, MY WIFE ACTUALLY BELIEVED HER. WE ENDED UP BEING SCREWED INTO LOSING MONEY AND MOST OF ALL OUR FUCKING TIME. WE DON'T HAVE FUCKING TIME TO WASTE ON THIS FUCKING BITCH!THIS COSTS ME $200k AFTER HALF A YEAR OF BULLSHITTING IN THE MARKET. THEY ARE BUNCH OF FUCKING LIARS. LINDA TRAN YOU ARE A FUCKING BITCH. FUCK YOU YOU FUCKED ME OVER OUT OF MY MONEY.MR. PISSED OFF.

I HOPE YOU LEARN THAT NEXT TIME, YOU SHOULD DEAL ONLY WITH RECOGNIZED, KNOWN REALTORS WITH A HIGH REPUTATION, SUCH AS REMAX, WEICHERT, CENTURY21, AND OTHERS. DON'T DEAL WITH THOSE SMALL REALTORS.

funny. isn't EXIT the largest realty company? come one, each office is in and of itself a franchising operation. there are good mcdonalds and bad mcdonalds to eat at.

funny. isn't EXIT the largest realty company? come one, each office is in and of itself a franchising operation. there are good mcdonalds and bad mcdonalds to eat at.

Exit Realty is pretty small actually, this year all the franchises in US and Canada combined has less than 12,000 agents.
Last year was 17000. The year before was 21000. So about a 50% drop out rate from 2 years ago.
They still claim to have 50,000 agents or 250,000 agents in their conventions though.

These numbers are from 2 years ago. Re/max is the largest, Prudential Douglas Elliman and Cocoran are largest in New York. Then coldwell banker, then century 21, then ERA and Keller Williams. We don't want legitamate agencies to be tied in with the Exit name - especially when Exit is running a ponzi scheme. Money is made from agents recruiting agents. An average agent shells out $1000 per year. Some upwards to $5000 or more. The lowest you must spend to work at any Exit franchises is $300.

RE/MAX:
Open Offices : 5,400+
Active Agents : 130,000 +-

Coldwell Banker:
Open Offices : 3,700
Active Agents : 120,000

Century21:
Open Offices : 6,600
Active Agents : 110,000

Keller Williams:
Open Offices : 547
Active Agents : 58,810

ERA: - (Oddly low ratio of agents/office)
Open Offices : 2,800
Active Agents : 36,000

Exit Realty:
Franchises Sold: 800 ** They didn't mention number of open offices
Active Agents : 21,400

Hopefully with Madoff in jail and more people paying attention to financial fraud, people will learn to stay away from get rich quick schemes.

Post thanks for the heads up 
I've been looking around for a house in the forest hills area. I saw tons of real estate agencies but its hard to decide which to pick. Seems Exit is a no- no so if I see that agency I'll stay away.

truth of the matter is, forest hills, esp if one is thinking about the gardens and van court, is serviced by boutique brokerages. terrace is the largest and have the most listings; but they can be snobs though i am sure these days, much less (recently, i saw a couple listings on terrace on houses past kessel! imagine that, terrace agents now selling properties on manse and loubert! hard times!). nonetheless, be warned that terrace has a tendency to list prices high and the agents can be reluctant to assist buyers in persuading sellers to realistic levels (i guess many still revel the times as sellers' agents and are struggling to understand the dynamic shift to the buyers). but hey, if u can afford it, there will be folks willing to sell, agents be damned. madeline was always the competitor to terrace - there was enough chow for both when the markets were rolling. it seems that madeline is getting starved out of the marketplace - from listings to closings. but maybe that means their agents might be willing to work harder for you. or stab you shifter and deeper. who knows? advantage (on which this forum is based) seems to service a specific demographic aka the mainland chinese. i think their photographer needs to be taken outside and shot at station sq, but i find their photos of properties to be quite funny (FIVE pictures of a toilet! wow, some toilet huh?!). and they may lend you some of that glue should the roof comes undone. exit... if you are on this site, and if you haven't read about the glorious exit kingdom of FH, well, what can i say? you and them probably deserve each other (not to say that some of the folks there aren't decent human beings; as are the folks at AIG financials).
now if you are thinking north of the blvd of death, then all bets are off. wiechert is pretty good, but their agents do have the "we are the runts of the realty world in FH" mentality. but some runts make good pets. the big national names? citibank and bank of america are national names. how about general motors? even in manhattan, halstead and ellisman (ok, so they are prudential, but still...) are not exactly the remax or coldwell of the rest of america.
just remember, the agents do not represent you. they do not represent the sellers. they represent themselves. freakonomics 101.

Post Re: passer exit sucks... 
Exit Realty Sucks... They tell you all you want to hear and then they F--- y--- if you are lokking to open an office with Exit DON'T! they do not tell you all the hiden cost such as $200 A MONTH FOR USING A SOFTWARE THAT YOU ONLY USE, WHEN YOU CLOSE A DEAL BULL SHIT. watch out for the salesman he will lie to you and all you hear coming out of his month is bullshit..... F---- Exit.

passerby wrote:
I have a question for all of those sellers who accuse Exit kindom of scammer. Did you do any market research or appraisal before the selling?
Why would you believe your house could sell at a price twice of its market value? Or you were just hoping some idiot buyer take your bait anyway?

The realestate agent might be misleading, but in the end, it is the owner who decide on the listing price and final selling price, not the agent.

The downturn market, as well as your own greed are the culprits.

And PLEASE , stop using racially charged words.

The only you are humiliating and degrading is yourself!
Quote:

Post To those who complain 
If your not making money in real estate please leave
If you forgot you are self employed please look at your real estate license
If you have a problem spending money to grow your business real estate is not for you
If you were productive in real estate you would not be posting negaive remarks here

I am making money as a Realtor my recruit is making money
My listings are selling
My customers are happy

Post Exit Kingdom 
I too had a negative experience with Exit Kingdom. They basically block anyone but their own agents from showing the property. As a reslut you will not get the best price for your house. Check out others in the area. Weichert is pretty good.y proffesional and well trained agents.

Even agents aren't allowed to show most of the listings. When I was there, you are not allowed to show listings, you have to recruit other agents.

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 4 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4