Forest Hills Forum Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1
Parker Towers Building #3 - NEED SOME ADVICE!!!
Post Parker Towers Building #3 - NEED SOME ADVICE!!! 
Hi All,
I just recently signed a lease to move in to Parker Towers Building #3. I love the apartment I'm moving into after viewing it. I also like that Parket Towers is pet-friendly. The apartment I'm moving to seems clean and I love the balcony. However, I have read many negative reviews about Parker Towers and I have some concerns. Some of the postings that I've read dated back to 2007. I was wondering if things have changed between then and now. I would really appreciate it if any of you can give me some feedback regarding Building #3 Parker Tower. I'm aware of the elevator issue. I'm just wondering if there's any other issues I should worry about. Roach issue? Rodent issue? common areas issues? Low income tenants issue? Are there really druggies hanging around the hallways?

I noticed the doors do not have any bolts installed on them, and the kitchen have a door to another tenant's balcony/outdoor hallway. I find this to be weird but somehow was able to overlooked it because of all the amenities included. Do you find that Parker Towers apartments are safe regardless of whether it has a bolt or not, and a door to someone's porch?

In addition, do any of you have any advice about the Parker Towers Garage? I was told the valet parking is $250 for the Valet Parking, and $285 for the self parking. I can't seem to decide which is better for me. I read some reviews saying that tenants tend to fight over parking. Is there any truth to this? Some advice would be helpful and would really be appreciated.[/b]

No matter what , this is still New York City. I would put a lock on if I were you.

There is no 'safe' place anywhere in New York City.

Thanks for the reply. You do have a point there. Doesn't hurt to be cautious at all times.

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1