Forest Hills Forum Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1
HELP.. I am looking for a daycare for my infant
Post HELP.. I am looking for a daycare for my infant 
Space is available for my infant in January in Preschol of America. However, I need something for Sept. Has anyone heard anything about Preschool of America or does anyone here have there kids enrolled there?.. Just want to know there opinion of the place.

Post Please Don't 
Please don't send your infant to Preschool of America! the center looks new, but the management is horrible!

Several days ago my friend's child (2 and a half years old) got hurt badly there. She got her eyelid slashed open allegedly by a bookshelf in the classroom. The cut was one and half inches long, and really deep. The school gave several versions of the story how it happened. From the video we could see the child jumped around the room but neither of the 2 teachers paid attention or did anything to stop it. The director there did not respond to my friend's family. A Chinese lady (it looks like she's the boss there) has been talking a lot but didn't do anything about the incident other than trying to persuade my friend not to sue them. A few months ago the same girl got bitten in the arm by a boy 3 times in a row. The video showed her being chased by the boy in the room but nothing was done until the girl started crying on the third bite. What's worse, the teachers was totally unaware of the bites and complained about her crying a lot that day. My friend saw the bruises and teeth marks herself when she got home!

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1