Forest Hills Forum Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1
Lillian Pizzeria.
Post Lillian Pizzeria. 
Hey guys, I took some pics at Lillian's. I like their pizza. http://www.foresthillshouses.com/forest_hills_gardens/lillian_pizzeria/

you must have bad taste in pizza or you have never had a real slice of nyc pizza. This place is horrible, the old guys that work there are grumpy old men that always look miserable and are nasty to everyone. The only thing that they have going for them is that they are the only place around. I would rather cook a frozen pizza then to have one of their slices with fake cheese and sauce that suks too YUCKKK!!!!

hey, where is a good place around here? I tried mikes and the place on austin street. I want something really really with THICK cheese.

you must have bad taste in pizza or you have never had a real slice of nyc pizza. This place is horrible, the old guys that work there are grumpy old men that always look miserable and are nasty to everyone. The only thing that they have going for them is that they are the only place around. I would rather cook a frozen pizza then to have one of their slices with fake cheese and sauce that suks too YUCKKK!!!!

WOW!!! Totally slammed their product!!

Where is this located? and what would you suggest as a better alternative?

Frozen pizza is not an option.

Lillian's Pizza is the best pizza in Forest Hills. That clown must either be confusing it with another place or just plain confused in the head!

Lillian's Pizza is the best pizza in Forest Hills. That clown must either be confusing it with another place or just plain confused in the head!

http://pumpkinglow.com/images/PDFpatterns/Elmo.pdf

You must have the taste buds of a donkey!! I'm not even a big fan of Aj's pizza on Austin, but put it up against Lillians and it would blow Lillians away. You must have never had a good slice in your life to even say that. Believe me (this clown) growing up in Brooklyn , pizza was almost an everyday thing and let me reiterate........Lillians suks!!! The pizza owners in bklyn would even be able to swallow Lillians pizza, but apparently you dont seem to mind what goes in your mouth haha!!

Post Lillian's Pizzeria 
I agree Lillian's Pizzeria the old man is nasty and the pizza tastes like cardboard. I find the best pizza in Forest Hills is AJ's or Mike's Pizzeria on Yellowstone Blvd across from the Grocery Store.

what are you kidding me are you getting paid to say that

Lillian's is great. Family owned and operated for decades. Tony and Lilian are very friendly and the pizza is good. Too bad there are people saying roten things about the place--try it for yourself. There is a reason they have been here for almost 40 years.

Post Lillians 
Terrific Pizza! Nice People that own it!

Post are you kidding????????????? 
Anonymous wrote:
Lillian's is great. Family owned and operated for decades. Tony and Lilian are very friendly and the pizza is good. Too bad there are people saying roten things about the place--try it for yourself. There is a reason they have been here for almost 40 years.

the only reason why they have been around for so long is because they are the only place in a 8 block radius. Who are you kidding "nice" talk about mr and mrs grumpy and the pizza.......CARDBOARD with bad sauce on it.

Wheres lilians pizza is located? What's the name of that pizza shop by 68th and Groton?

Post Lillians 
Don't be fooled by idiots. The owners are friendly. The pizza and food are excellent, and have been for 40+ years.

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1