Forest Hills Forum Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1
Portofino Ristorante.
Hi guys, recently I've been suspicious of a event planner in my school. He is making everyone pay 40 dollars for a dinner at Portofino Ristorante on Ascan ave for Tuesday Buffet. He said however he is also adding a cake that fits 40 people. Is 40 Dollars a right price(tips/tax/drinks included + buffet + cake) or is he pocketing money for himself? Plz help, THANKS a lot !

Was it the usual Tuesday Buffet that they serve everyone else also? Did you guys get a lot of drinks? That does seem like a lot, I had their tuesday buffet a looooooooooong time ago and it was much cheaper, if i remember correctly around $20. But don't quote me on that. What kind of cake did you guys get? Maybe he had to make special reservations and pay extra for the tables? You can get very nice cakes for at most ~$6 per person's serving at most places so I don't see how it would come to $40.

you are worried about getting ripped off?? How about the time and energy it takes to put one of these things together. Did you think of the calls/letters he might have do to get all those people together?? Even if he makes $5 per person by putting it together, I would think he deserves it. Look at it this way...... you didnt have to do all the leg work. After all you do live in FH and things do come at a premium. You can also not go

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1