Forest Hills Forum Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1
Cleaning Service
Post Cleaning Service 
Can anyone recommend a cleaning service in the area?

In response to your inquiry, a slogan such as "Keeping the earth clean, one house at a time" may work. Yet, it would be most effective when used in combination with a logo that emphasizes your company's eco-friendly position.
========================

Post Dental Queens 
"Nowadays, people are aware on their oral health. This post is great very informative.

Wow. I love your helpful and very informative article. So cool I've found blog like this very original.Keep it up hope to see some more blogs like this."

Post Domestic Cleaning Service in SE 
Experienced honest cleaner and ironer

Available for:

-Regular cleaning & ironing services

PM me if you interested
Thanks

Last edited by ladybird on Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Home Eco-Cleaning with Green Cleaning Cooperative 
I recently tried a women run cleaning cooperative that offers green home cleaning services at fair rate in Queens. I am amazed with job they did! Our apartment feels so fresh and clean beyond what we had hoped for. The ladies were lovely and accomplished a Herculean tax.

We highly recommend them!

clean.greennewyork@gmail.com
http://green-coop.com

Available for:

-Regular cleaning & ironing services

PM me if you interested
Thanks

Last edited by ladybird on Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
In my opinion, searching things online is the best way to look for things you needs. Whether you are looking for cleaning services or plumbing services you can easily search it online and choose one according to your needs and budget.

I am also looking carpet cleaning services for me....Such service that is quality based and having less charges..

Post Do you need a cleaner? 
Hello,
I am a cleaner, working as a self-employed. I cover SE London. My hourly rate is 9 pounds per hour. If you need a cleaner just text me on 07874825440 or via e-mail: m.koleva@london.com
Thank you!
Maria

Post Do you need a cleaner? 
Hello,
I am a cleaner, working as a self-employed. I cover SE London. My hourly rate is 9 pounds per hour. If you need a cleaner just text me on 07874825440 or via e-mail: m.koleva@london.com
Thank you!
Maria

Post I Highly recommend a House Cleaner And ironing 
I am Jeniffer Reuben and I am recommending a well experience cleaner, who has just been made redundant
from her job and she has been work for me and my sister for over 5 years.I highly Recommend her .
We are moving back to New York next week and we will miss her so much.We don't want her to stay unemployed as she was working for us 3 times a week.
she is outstanding cleaning , Ironing and honest person.
my 3 kids love her so much .
She is a very efficient cleaner, not afraid of hardwork.
I'm strongly recommending my outstanding house cleaner, one that would contribute greatly to you and your family. I wish her the very best in all future endeavors.We pay her 10 p/h but I'm sure you can speak to her about the price.
she is Patricia santos tel:07933059773 if you require any more information please send pm.

Kinds Regards
Jeniffer Reuben

Post Recommending a house cleaner in forest hill 
I am Jeniffer Reuben and I am recommending a well experience cleaner, who has just been made redundant
from her job and she has been work for me and my sister for over 5 years.I highly Recommend her .
We are moving back to New York next week and we will miss her so much.We don't want her to stay unemployed as she was working for us 3 times a week.
she is outstanding cleaning , Ironing and honest person.
my 3 kids love her so much .
She is a very efficient cleaner, not afraid of hardwork.
I'm strongly recommending my outstanding house cleaner, one that would contribute greatly to you and your family. I wish her the very best in all future endeavors.We pay her 10 p/h but I'm sure you can speak to her about the price.
she is Patricia santos tel:07933059773 if you require any more information please send pm.

Kinds Regards
Jeniffer Reuben

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1