Forest Hills Forum Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1
The Bradlee
Post The Bradlee 
Does anyone have experience, advice, thoughts on the Bradlee? Looking at an apartment there but there seems to be several on the market right now. Is that a good sign, bad sign, meaningless?

Post Re: The Bradlee 
jchang wrote:
Does anyone have experience, advice, thoughts on the Bradlee? Looking at an apartment there but there seems to be several on the market right now. Is that a good sign, bad sign, meaningless?

Where is the bradlee? How are their financials? Make sure the board did not take out too much mortgage otherwise your maintenance will not have an upper limit. What percentage is owner occupied? As long as the building has good finance you should not have a problem.

Post The Bradlee 
Hi. I live in The Bradlee. It's a great building. I was also curious why there were a few units in the building for sale. Most of the people selling are either retired people that want to downsize (not pay so much maintenance) or married couples that need more space for children. I have lived in the Bradlee for 10 years and had a great experience. Nice doormen and super--wonderful service. The majority of people moving in now are young professionals that want easy commuting to Manhattan.

Good luck with your apartment hunting!

Well, I remember that 6 years ago, one of my friends visit Bradlee and he lived there in some apartment. Its all about past.
But, he was praising it. I have a plan to visit there in upcoming spring. So, if someone could help me!
regards

Well, I remember that 6 years ago, one of my friends visit Bradlee and he lived there in some apartment. Its all about past.
But, he was praising it. I have a plan to visit there in upcoming spring. So, if someone could help me!
regards
Apartments by UCF

Thanks guest10. It's nice to get a good honest review from a long time resident. My husband works in Manhattan so if a lot of people are commuting from the Bradlee then that is a good sign. How is it for kids. Are there parks and areas with activities for kids within walking distance?

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1