Forest Hills Forum Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1
The Kennedy House-The Money Pit of Forest Hills.
I did some research regarding the Kennedy House after reading that post last night regarding the unethical broker who sells and resides there. The Kennedy House has turned into the Forest Hills money pit. You live there, your money disappears. A new listing on MLS reveals the maintenance for an average 1 bedroom is $832.00. IN addition to that, there is whats called a capitol assessment of $112.16. You have to wonder about the birdbrains running this place if they came up with 16 cents on an assessment. Talk about being nickel and dimed! Now get this, in addition to those charges, there is a monthly fuel assessment of $101.65. Total damage per month = $1045.81. OUCH! Can anyone say sucker to those who just bought there.

The apt doesn't look like anything to write home about either. They have pics on mlsli.com They don't show the bathroom or kitchen , probably way outdated , I summize by looking at the furnishings, it looks like a very elderly person lives, or lived there.

I love your bashing of The Kennedy. Can you provide some details on The Pinnacle? That's another snooty place. It's a condo, however, there is a board (and I hear it is almost as snooty/nasty as the chumps in The Kennedy). The apartments are waaaaayyyyyyy overpriced. Some idiots believe that they deserve $700 to $800 per square feet for their apartments.

Thanks

The apt doesn't look like anything to write home about either. They have pics on mlsli.com They don't show the bathroom or kitchen , probably way outdated , I summize by looking at the furnishings, it looks like a very elderly person lives, or lived there.

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1