Forest Hills Forum Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1
How to kill the damn barking dog??.

we have this dog that barks day and night, and after repeated calls to 311 and DEP nothings been done. So what i ask you all is should I put rat poison in a burger and feed him or do you all have a better idea.

Dont get me wrong I love dogs but if you cant train your dog or even take himm for a walk atleast once a day ( they never walk him/locked up in backyard) they shouldnt be allowed to have one.

Or should I just open the gate and set him free???

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahahahhaha! sorry to hear that. can't you call 911 or sometihng? can you interact with the dog? Do you know the owners? If you do you can help train the dog to stop barking. You watch the dog whisperer? He can calm a barking dog.

I love dogs. So personally I would see if you can retrain the dog. Or maybe call PETA.

If not, I herad that if you feed a dog a lot of chili, they will be too gassy. and gassy dogs dno't bark as often. I have not confirmed this tho.

just sent out letters to all the neighbors (them included) asking them to call 311. We are all entitled to quiet enjoyment. We have spoken to them also and they see nothing wrong with it.

If this doesnt work then its a burger filled with rat poison!!!!

readme is your neighbor's dog still barking? I just got a new pellet gun

yes still at it, gonna get a rifle gun and pelt him from my attic window. I just wish they made silencers for them. Dont want to be a bad neighbor yaknow. hahaha

I knew a barking dog once. He told me to shoot brown hair girls and couples in cars. Those were they days. But I got tired of him and shot him. Now I'm in jail, visit my webstie:

http://w

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1